1. Terms using easy repairs group websites.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing any easy repairs websites. The contents are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how is collected, used, communicate and disclose any use of personal information. The following outlines our privacy notice policy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We'll collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We'll only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We'll collect personal information by lawful and fair means where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected.
Under the GDPR regulation individuals have certain rights over their personal data and our data controllers are responsible for fulfilling these rights.
Access to Data
You have a right to access your personal data held by us and you can exercise that right by contacting us below. Our aim is to respond to a request promptly and within the legally required limit of 30 days or during the contractual agreement periods between you (customer) and us (easy repairs).
Update of Personal Data
If you wish to update personal data submitted to us, please contact us below. Once we are informed that any personal data held by us is no longer accurate we will make changes based on your updated information.
Withdrawal of Consent
Where we hold data based on consent, individuals have a right to withdraw consent at any time. To withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data please contact us below.
This statement is intended to provide information about what personal data we collect about you and how it is used. As well as rights of access and amendment referred to above, individuals may have other rights in relation to the personal data we hold, such as a right to erasure/deletion, to restrict or object to our processing of personal data and the right to data portability. For further information on these rights please contact us below.
If you do want to complain about our use of your personal data, please contact us below with the details of your complaint. You also have the right to register a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner. For further information on your rights and how to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner, please refer to their website.
Contacting us about your data
The Internet allows an individual to either inadvertently or purposely disseminate malware or Adware (such as a virus) to other systems globally. The potential impact could encompass the “infection” or compromise of millions of hosts. ... In the UK, the introduction of malware is covered by section 3 of the Computer Misuse Act.
Unauthorised access is often referred to as hacking . It is illegal to access data on a computer when that material will be used to commit further illegal activity, such as fraud or blackmail. ... This includes installing a virus or other malware which damages or changes the way the computer works.